Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wakeboarding Themed Party Ideas

Space Shuttle Missions Database. Version 1.6.

I do not know how many of you know this but are some years that I care a database where I insert an insane amount of data on space shuttle.

After a stop of more than two years I took my courage in both hands and I upgraded to the latest missions.
Unfortunately we know that this database will have a specified period, after which updates will be worth just to add data to old missions, but not new.

With this edition data entered are well over 70,000 and many have yet to find in the various NASA sites.
If you want, you can download at this address the zip file that contains the table in Excel format and OpenDocument formats OpenOffice.
Your comments, tips or links to documents containing data to be included on this work are, as always, very welcome.

Thank you all.

PS: the section is edited by his friend Fausto Dell'Orto astronauts to thank you for the work they do and to whom I have yet to ask for the updated version of the table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment